- This event has passed.
You Can Be in Two Places at One Time: Dual Modality Teaching and Learning – Remote Plus Face-to-Face
July 14, 2020 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm| Free
This webinar will address the following questions:
- What does dual modality mean? What might it look like?
- What are the implications/concerns for this type of teaching and learning?
- How to prepare? What do you need?
- What unique problems may arise?
- What does Vista Higher Learning offer to assist you in meeting this challenge?
- The webinar with conclude with dual modality sample exercises to showcase meeting learning goals in an engaging manner while showcasing Supersite and VHL learning/teaching materials.
- Colleen Ebacher, Towson University
- Kate Grovergrys, Madison Area Technical College
Leave a Reply